Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bonanza is a big part of my everyday life...

When I first was introduced to Bonanza a little over 2 years ago I was going there to sell my wares on another selling venue...I did that..but immediately I started making friends...in the forums...from people welcoming me...2 years later and I still have the same friends I started with ...some have left Bonanza but I am friends with them on facebook and or twitter...oh this social media thing is so awesome..to tell you the truth I would be totally lonely if not for these venues...I have friends in real life but we don't see each other ...some of us talk on the phone occassionally..but we never get to do lunch or tea ...we reallly need to make the time to do these things before its too late...I have met a few friends from Bonanza in person...and I love each and every one of them and look forward to the day we can do that again...Every day I go onto Bonanza and I go right to the forums to see whats going on...to see whos saying what and who needs congratulations and who needs prayers..I feel wqanted and needed when I do this..sometimes when I sign on I have a message or two in my b box and I love that...getting attention from somewhere..I dont mean to sound all lonely and pitiful cause thats not it..I'm just saying that there is no othervenue like this anywhere..not in any chatroom..not anywhere...Even If I don't sell anything from one day to the next..I will love the people and thats what keeps me there...selling is just a hobby of mine... I love selling...I need the xtra income but I never make enough to do much with it..I dont ever expect to make lots of money doing this..but its nice to have contact with the outside world...love packaging up the items and sending them and then getting feedback..sounds like I crave attention ..but I just like the human interaction of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment